The investment is co-financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund (www.eu-skladi.si).
Purpose of the operation:
We have increased the material and energy efficiency of the existing four Nebesa Chalets cottages, intended for tourism, and reduced energy consumption or, rather, enhanced renewable resource efficiency.
Goals of the operation:
- To achieve a high level of self-sufficiency by generating own electricity and efficiently using it for heating and cooling the cottages, and for preparing sanitary water;
- To offer our guests a possibility to charge electric cars and bicycles with self-generated electricity from renewable sources;
- To include our ecological approach in promotional activities and enhance the visibility of an ecological, sustainability-oriented tourist destination.
- To improve the energy performance of cottages to enhance their energy efficiency;
- To increase the total number of guests by at least 10%;
- To obtain the “TRAVEL LIFE” certificate;
- To persistently increase revenues from tourism and invest in further development of tourism;
- To increase the added value of the company;
- To reduce company operating costs due to the introduction of measures relating to material and energy efficiency or increased use of renewable sources.
Results of the operation:
- Acquired “TRAVEL LIFE” certificate;
- Reduced energy consumption per cottage;
- Reduced water consumption per overnight stay;
- Reduced amount of waste per overnight stay.